SANSHAI JIRAT SUBPISANKUL
STORY : PILAN SRIVEERAKUL
MODELS : MATHEW (WM MANAGEMENT)
Secret weapons to help men look their best are more than just facial foam, moisturiser and sunscreen.
Beauty items for women also work for men, and no, they don’t necessarily make you look feminine.
EMPHASISE YOUR EYEBROWS
Make your eyebrows bolder by using sharp eyebrow pencil to draw short lines along the eyebrows’ natural line, and coat them with gel eyebrow mascara to give them a natural look.
Pro’s Secret: Don’t use reddish brown eyebrow pencil — try chocolate brown or grey black for a more natural look. Do not make the brows too perfectly shaped if you want your brows to look natural.
- Key’s Tool: M.A.C Eye Brows Pencil (850 Baht)
- Sisley Paris Phyto-Sourcils Fix (1,440 Baht / Available in 3 Shades)
- Clinique Superfine Liner For Brows (595 Baht)
GIVE YOURSELF A HOLIDAY LOOK
Self-tanning products can give your skin a nice, manly tan without having to spend time in the sun and risk damaging your skin.
Pro’s Secret: Before you use self-tanning products, scrub your skin to remove dead skin cells to ensure the tan looks even and natural.
- Key’s Tool: Tom Ford Bronzing Gel (75ml 2,295 Baht)
- Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder, Golden Hour (1,405 Baht)
- Becca Soft Kabuki Brush (1,105 Baht)
- Clarins Crème Solaire Anti-Rides Visage Haute Protection UVA/UVB 30 (75ml 1,090 Baht)
HYDRATION IS THE KEY
Hydrated skin looks healthy. In addition to using moisturiser daily, also mask your face once or twice a week to deeply hydrate the skin.
Pro’s Secret: For men, gel or cream mask is better than sheet mask. Most sheet masks are too small for men because they are designed for women.
- Key’s Tool: Clinique For Men Maximum Hydrator Activated Water-Gel Concentrate (48ml 1,530 Baht)
- Sisley Paris Sisleÿum for Men Anti-Age Global Revitalizer for Normal Skin (50ml 7,050 Baht)
- Glamglow Supermud® Clearing Treatment (50g 2,170 Baht)
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION
Sunscreen isn’t just for holidays by the beach or outdoor activities. It’s something you must wear every day of the year, because UV rays play an important role in premature ageing.
Pro’s Secret: Tinted moisturiser, BB cream and CC cream with UV protection are a good solution for men who want the skin to look smooth while also protecting the skin from UV rays. No need to go through lengthy skincare steps in the morning.
- Key’s Tool: ClarinsMen UV Plus SPF 50 UVA/UVB (50ml 1,520 Baht)
- Biotherm Homme UV Defense City+ Ultra Light Texture SPF 50/PA+++ (30ml 1,615 Baht / 75ml 2,465 Baht)
- Givenchy Teint Couture Cushion (1,870 Baht / Available in 3 Shades)
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT COVER
If you want to conceal your skin’s imperfections, you can use foundation. For small acne marks and dark spots, you can use concealer to hide them, without having to use foundation on the rest of the face.
Pro’s Secret: For a natural look, after putting on foundation, skip the powder. Most foundation products today become matte when dry.
- Key’s Tool: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Concealer (930 Baht / Available in 8 Shades and only at Rangnam)
- Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation (1,655 Baht)
- Sisley Phyto-Blanc Cushion Foundation (3,230 Baht / Available in 3 Shades)
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.