Witness the view of Bangkok from Thailand’s highest 360-degree observation deck, breathtaking both day and night, ‘Mahanakhon SkyWalk’ is a new world class tourist destination offering an experience like no other
An iconic architectural marvel, King Power Mahanakhon is one of Bangkok’s most prominent landmarks. Recently, King Power Mananakhon unveiled ‘Mahanakhon SkyWalk’ — Thailand’s highest 360-degree observation deck and rooftop bar at 314 metres high, offering spectacular panoramic 360-degree views of the city from one of Thailand’s tallest buildings. The new premium attraction is now open to the public.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is another proud milestone for King Power. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, CEO of King Power Mahanakhon, said, “As a Thai company, we are extremely proud to create a new landmark in the heart of Bangkok that enhances Thailand’s tourism image as a phenomenal world class travel destination. The new attraction is the first of its kind in Thailand to offer a completely new experience and impressive perspective on Bangkok’s skyline. Mahanakhon SkyWalk is being promoted to both Thai and foreign visitors in order to stimulate the nation’s economy and long-term spending while sustainably enhancing its tourism and retail industries.”
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is located on the 74th, 75th and 78th floors of King Power Makanakhon. The journey up to the observation deck begins at the building’s lobby, which is the main entrance and ticket counter for Mahanakhon SkyWalk. After purchasing tickets, visitors will proceed to the elevator boarding area via a Bangkok-themed digital corridor with images of Bangkok hanging upside down. Be sure not to miss this instagrammable moment! Experience Southeast Asia’s fastest elevators, decorated with LED graphics, and reach the 74th floor in 50 seconds. On the 74th floor, or indoor observation deck, you can experience 360-degree panoramic views and an Augmented Reality experience. You can also send postcards to loved ones from Thailand’s highest post-box.
Take the escalator up to the 75th floor to continue to the 78th floor using the glass elevator. The 78th floor is a rooftop area and outdoor observation deck with one of the world’s largest glass tray floors at a height of 310 metres. Feel the thrill of being high up in the sky and look through the clear floors to see the world beneath your (trembling?) feet.
On the other side is The Peak, Bangkok’s highest viewpoint at 314 metres up from ground level. Here, you can enjoy Bangkok’s sweeping views as well as special drinks at Thailand’s highest rooftop bar with signature drinks and cocktails. In a nutshell, Mahanakhon SkyWalk is the ultimate destination in Thailand.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is part of the “King Power Mahanakhon” project. Set in the heart of Bangkok on Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, the mixed-use development includes:
1. King Power Duty Free and Retail Shops (Floor 1-4): One of Asia Pacific’s leading centres for duty free goods, world class brand name products, exclusive Mahanakhon SkyWalk souvenirs, international quality Thai products and creations, and an array of lifestyle products.
2. King Power Hotel (Floor 1-18): More details to be announced in the near future.
3. The Ritz-Carlton Residences (Floor 23-73): Luxury living at its best. A total of 209 luxurious freehold residences, ranging from 2-5 bedrooms; from 125 square metres to 844 square metres of space, with exclusive amenities and legendary service by the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton.
4. Mahanakhon SkyWalk (Floor 74, 75 and 78): Bangkok’s newest iconic landmark and destination, Mahanakhon SkyWalk is Thailand’s highest observation deck, offering 360-degree panoramic views of Bangkok at 314 metres from the ground, one of the world’s largest glass tray floors, and Thailand’s highest rooftop bar.
5. Mahanakhon CUBE: Mahanakhon CUBE provides some of Bangkok’s best dining experiences, with a showcase of leading international restaurants, café and gourmet products including Dean & Deluca’s flagship store, M Krub, and L’Atelier by Michelin star chef, Joël Robuchon.
6. Mahanakhon Square: Over 1,000 square metres of available space for exhibitions, performances and events in central Bangkok.
Mahanakhon SkyWalk is open daily from 10.00 am. to midnight with the last admission at 11.00 pm. Visitors can enjoy direct, convenient BTS Skytrain access to the attraction via Chong Nonsi Station, exit 3. There are two ticket types:
1. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor Observatory Deck (74th floor) is 850 baht per adult and 250 baht for children under 12 years of age and seniors over 60 years of age.
2. Mahanakhon SkyWalk & Rooftop is for access to Indoor and Outdoor Observatory Deck (74th and 78th Floor), priced at 1,050 baht per adult and 450 baht for children under 12 years of age and seniors over 60 years of age.
To celebrate the launch, special promotions include a complimentary upgrade to the rooftop with the purchase of a Mahanakhon SkyWalk ticket at 765 baht from today until 31 January 2019.
For the latest updates on promotions and activities, please follow us at King Power Mahanakhon’s Facebook page or at www.KingPowerMahanakhon.co.th #KingPowerMahanakhon #MahanakhonSkywalk.