SANSHAI JIRAT SUBPISANKUL
STORY : PILAN SRIVEERAKUL
MODELS : IVAN @ WM MANAGEMENT
4 easy steps to better looks that every man should know
CHOOSE THE RIGHT HAIR PRODUCT
If you want stylishly tousled hair, wax is your best friend. But if you want to achieve wet and glossy slick-back hair, pomade is your safest bet.
Tips: The more hair product you apply on your hair, in this kind of humidity, the more sticky and greasy your scalp will become during the day, and your hair will look flat.
- Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Thickening Paste (75ml 1,020 Baht / Available only at Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Grooming Clay (75ml 1,020 Baht / Available only at Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Aveda Invati Men™ Scalp Revitalizer (125ml 2,550 Baht / Available only at Suvarnabhumi Airport)
SHAVE LIKE A PRO
Taking a shower or washing your face with warm water before shaving will help widen the pores and make your shaving experience smoother. Remember to use aftershave every time to calm and nourish the skin.
Tips: It doesn’t matter if you use shaving foam, gel or soap — you have to change your razor’s blades every two weeks to avoid irritating the skin or causing acne.
- Biotherm Homme Foam Shaver (200ml 1,020 Baht)
- Clinique For Men™ Aloe Shave Gel (125ml 810 Baht)
- ClarinsMen After Shave Energizer (100ml 1,210 Baht)
MASK TWICE A WEEK
Mask your face at least twice a week to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new ones to make your skin brighter. Masking your face also helps cleanse the skin and remove excess grease, leaving your skin smooth and soft.
Tips: If possible, before masking your face, gently scrub it to stimulate skin cell production and remove clogged pores which lead to acne.
- Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask (100ml / 1,360 Baht)
- Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Creamy Mask (5 Pieces 3,105 Baht)
- Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask (75ml 845 Baht)
ALWAYS USE SUN PROTECTION
About 90% of premature lines and dark spots on the face are caused by sun damage. Even if you lead an incredibly healthy life — no late nights, always getting enough sleep, no smoking and drinking, making sure you drink eight glasses of water every day, eating healthy food, exercising and always using day cream and night cream — it doesn’t really help if you do not use sunscreen.
Tips: If you don’t want to use too many products, choose a moisturiser with SPF 25 and PA+++ or more.
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel UV Guard Sunscreen SPF 50 (50ml 1,105 Baht)
- Biotherm Homme UV Defense City+ Ultra Light Texture 50 SPF/PA+++ (75ml 2,465 Baht)
- Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster Mild SPF50+ PA++++ (60ml 805 Baht)
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.