Getting an instant glow
Our skin renews itself every 28 days, but as we grow older, the process takes longer, extending from 28 days to 40-45 days. The older we get, the slower the skin works, and this is why our skin doesn’t look as fresh as it did when we were young.
Acne marks and wounds also take longer to heal. As a teenager, when we had pimples or wounds, they would heal quickly and leave no marks. At an older age, one pimple can mess up your face, because it can leave a black mark for months.
Everyone wants to have glowing skin, and seeks a quick solution. Scrubbing your skin can stimulate the skin cell turnover rate, while masking your skin can add radiance. Here’s a grooming routine for men that you should follow.
USE FACIAL SCRUBS AND FACE MASKS
ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK
Scrubbing and masking can restore your skin’s clarity.
• Scrub and mask only once or twice a week — more than that will irritate the skin.
• If you have sensitive skin, only scrub or mask once a week. For very delicate skin, don’t scrub or mask at all.
• Choose a fine scrub with micro beads to avoid damaging or irritating the skin.
• Don’t think that the harder you scrub, the clearer your skin will be. Scrubbing your skin too hard will only damage your skin. Be gentle and only massage it onto the skin lightly, and rinse it out with water. Don’t rub when you rinse.
• Scrub before you mask to allow the mask to work its magic. Keep these masks at home — instantly moisturising mask, cleansing and mattifying mask, and brightening mask.
Skin boosting treatment to nourish the skin with amino acids, coenzymes, and vitamins,
using electrical current to increase the permeability of cells.
EVERY MAN SHOULD TRY
If you have time and want your skin to look its best, go to a beauty clinic to get these grooming treatments.
• AHA treatment helps remove dead skin cells using AHAs, natural acids derived from fruits. These acids can make the pores smaller and reduce the appearance of dark spots. Do this twice a month. The treatment is also quite affordable.
• Skin boosting treatment to nourish the skin with amino acids, coenzymes, and vitamins, using electrical current to increase the permeability of cells. It is non-invasive and doesn’t cause any irritation. You can do this weekly. The price is not too high either.
Reine Blanche Illuminating Scrub
(75ml 1,400 Baht)
Creamy Mask with Tropical Resins
(60ml 3,480 Baht)
Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask
(100ml 1,490 Baht)
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.