SANSHAI JIRAT SUBPISANKUL
STORY : PILAN SRIVEERAKUL
MODEL : MARIIA NOVIKOVO @ WM MANAGEMENT
Endless ideas to play with red make-up to create various looks,
from street and party to glamourous
Stand out from the crowd by playing with different textures. Pair glossy red lipstick with red matte eyeshadow, and add yellow cream eyeshadow for a fun twist to create a street style.
Pro’s Secret: Use your fingertips instead of make-up brush to give it an effortless street look.
- Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet สี No. 37 Rouge Grainé (915 Baht / Available in 6 Shades) SHOP NOW
- Givenchy “Red Line” Holidays Collection Red Lights 4 Colors Face & Eyes Palette (2,010 Baht)
- Becca Pearl Glow Lust Powder (1,360 Baht)
DAY TO NIGHT RED
Semi-matte red lipstick and shimmer champagne eyeshadow, with a fine stroke of red eyeliner can make you look outstanding from day to night.
Pro’s Secret: If you do not have a red eyeliner, you can use a lip liner instead.
Go dramatic with fiery red lips and glitter red eyeshadow for a party look. You’ll definitely steal the show without trying too hard.
Pro’s Secret: Apply red lipstick on the lids and top it with glitter instead of using glitter red eyeshadow.
Go luxurious with deep red lips and pearly white eyeshadow, with winged red eyeshadow in matte texture, for a sophisticated look.
Pro’s Secret: After foundation, skip the powder to make the skin glow, taking this look to another level.
Get runway-style red look by drawing your eyes with red lip liner and apply red mascara.
Pro’s Secret: To make your red mascara stand out, apply mascara primer first. White primer helps coat your black lashes so make the red pigment stand out more.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Matte สี 107 Silk Kimono (1,375 Baht / Matte & Shine Available in 16 Shades)
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer (1,140 Baht) SHOP NOW
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre EDP (30ml 2,975 Baht / 50ml 3,655 Baht)
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.