HAIR CARE 101
Simple tips on how to care for and style your hair
Just like your skin, your hair needs tender, loving care to keep it healthy and moisturised. Healthy hair is easier to style and can enhance your personality. Good hair is the best accessory for men, and here are some easy tips on how to keep your hair healthy.
1. You don’t need to shampoo your hair every day. If you do not use hair styling products, washing your hair every other day is enough. If your hair is damaged, you can wash your hair every two days because washing your hair too often can irritate your scalp and dry your hair, giving it a dull and damaged look.
2. Shampoo is what your cleanser is to your skin, and conditioner is like your moisturiser to keep the hair soft. Whether your hair is short or long, thick or thin, always use hair conditioner after washing your hair to seal the moisture and make your hair healthy and manageable.
Leave-in conditioner or oil serum is great for those with dry and damaged hair.
It’s like an overnight mask for your skin, working to deeply nourish the hair from within.
3. Using too much conditioner not only is a waste of money but also weighs down your hair. Aim for the size of half a ping pong ball, and put it on your hair, not your scalp. Leave it on for 3-5 minutes and rinse.
4. Leave-in conditioner or oil serum is great for those with dry and damaged hair. It’s like an overnight mask for your skin, working to deeply nourish the hair from within. It can also be used as a styling product and gives your hair a healthy and shiny look.
5. If your hair is dry and you have to blow-dry your hair every day, find time to scrub your scalp to remove hair styling products and dead skin cells from your scalp. Also, use a hair mask every week to restore moisture to your hair.
6. Use a hair brush designed to stimulate blood flow and massage the scalp. It is incredibly relaxing and can help stimulate the scalp’s oil production process, which makes the hair moisturised and healthy.
7. A secret to keeping your hair looking gorgeous is to use cool air after hot air in order to seal it.
8. Don’t use too much hair styling products such as gel, wax or spray. It doesn’t work and may leave your hair looking unnatural and flat.
Sap Moss™ Weightless Hydration Shampoo
(200ml 935 Baht / 400ml 1,700 Baht)
Silicone-free vegan shampoo formulated with a blend of Icelandic moss and larch tree sap extract to hydrate the hair without weighing it down.
Invati Advanced™ Scalp Revitalizer
(30ml 1,165 Baht)
This invigorating scalp serum reduces hair loss to help keep the hair you have longer. It features an innovative blend of tangerine peel and Japanese knotweed to help support hair’s natural keratin. SHOP NOW
Wooden Mini Paddle Brush
This portable hair brush features extended bristles for easy detangling and stimulates the scalp to produce natural sebum for healthy and shiny hair. SHOP NOW
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.