SANSHAI JIRAT SUBPISANKUL
STORY : PILAN SRIVEERAKUL
MODELS : BOONDAREE JITREEGAM AND PATTIYA WATCHARAAM-NOUAY
Look-transforming tips to make your foundation look natural and flawless
START WITH MOISTURISER
Moisturised skin makes foundation go on smoother and the skin look healthier. If your skin is very dry, mix your foundation with facial oil to hydrate the skin and add elasticity to prevent creasing.
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist (100ml 1,315 Baht)
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Gel Cream (50ml 2,455 Baht) SHOP NOW
- Guerlain Super Aqua-Lotion Plumping Hydration Radiance-Activating (150ml 1,890 Baht)
NOT TO PRIME IS A CRIME
Put on correcting base or primer to plump up the skin before putting on foundation to ensure that it looks smooth and lasts longer.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT FORMULA
Foundation comes in different textures and they all give different looks. If you want a natural, dewy glow like naked skin, use tinted moisturiser with highlighter. If you want a casual, everyday look, pick a semi-matte fluid foundation. For a formal and perfect look, go with something matte and creamy.
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Cushion Foundation SPF 50 PA+++ (1,190 Baht)
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Stick (1,445 Baht / Available in 5 Shades)
- Givenchy Teint Couture Everwear 24h Wear & Comfort SPF20 PA++ (1,730 Baht / Available in 12 Shades)
FIND YOUR TRUE COLOUR
The colour of your foundation plays an important role in giving your skin a beautiful look. Pick a shade that matches your neck and do not use a lighter or darker shade. Even if you buy the most expensive foundation, a wrong colour is a wrong colour.
CONCEALER IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
Concealer can help you hide tiredness around your eyes and give you a much more youthful look without going under the knife. If your skin is fine, there’s no need to put on foundation — just apply concealer on your concern areas.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.