The Pullman Bangkok King Power is preparing the festive feast for Thanksgiving Day. Come celebrate this special day with your family as we offer Thanksgiving Buffet Dinner at Cuisine Unplugged on 26 November 2020 at a net price of THB 1,449 / person (including a bottle of drinking water). A Privileged discount of 30% is available for King Power members or for those with advance reservation at Pullman Bangkok King Power.
Our Thanksgiving Buffet Dinner features a hero dish of this festivity – turkey hailed from Khao Yai – Thailand’ best free-range ranch where the birds are allowed to find organic food freely including grain milled rice, corn, bran and ground soybeans. The most succulent and juicy turkey meat goes so well with gorgeous giblet gravy that we simply do not want you to miss.
Also joining the buffet lines are other seafood choices; Alaskan crab, snow crab, blue crab, brown crab, Fine de Claire oyster, Normandy oyster, Pacific oyster, red shrimp, New Zealand mussel, imported Australian wagyu beef, imported Australian tomahawk beef as well as famous European, Japanese and Asian menu items. The fabulous feast cannot end without sampling some of our desserts; chocolate fondue, cake, jelly, ice cream and seasonal fruits. We have everything covered so that everyone can enjoy your favourite dish.
- Regular price of THB 1,499 net / person (including a bottle of drinking water)
- 30% discount for King Power members and those with advance reservations via Pullman Bangkok King Power.
- Accor Plus members are eligible for Accor Plus discount
- Free of charge for children under 6
- 50% discount for children aged 6-11
- The discount offer is invalid for use in combination of any other promotion.